Go To Search
I Want To
Click to Home
SealCity of Beaumont, CA
550 East 6th Street
Beaumont, CA 92223
Election Central
2018 Municipal Election

Final Results at VoteInfo.Net


Lloyd White
Michael Lara
Rey S.J. Santos
Ron Roy
Victor S. Dominguez

Steven Mehlman

no candidates


City of Beaumont 
2018 Municipal Election 
November 6, 2018

Notice is hereby given that a General Municipal Election will be held in the City of Beaumont, California
on Tuesday November 6, 2018 for the following offices:

Three (3) Council Member Seats currently held by:
Michael Lara
Rey Santos
Lloyd White

One (1) City Treasurer seat currently held by:
Sharon Geiser

One (1) City Clerk seat currently held by:
Andreanna Pfeiffer

Each to serve a full term of four (4) years.
Official nomination documents for any qualified person desiring to file for any of these offices will be available at the City Clerk's office by appointment between July 16, 2018 and August 10, 2018. Office hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)

Qualifications to Run for City Office 

To run for city office, you must be:
  • A citizen of the United States
  • 18 years of age or older
  • A resident and registered voter in the City of Beaumont at the time nomination papers are issued

The period for filing of Nomination Papers is July 16, 2018 to August 10, 2018.  (If an incumbent does not file Nomination Papers by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on August 10, 2018, the nomination period for that office shall be extended to August 15, 2018, during which time any eligible person other than the incumbent, may take out, circulate and file Nomination Papers for that office. 

Application Process
Please contact the City Clerk's Office to make an appointment to pull and submit Nomination Papers during business hours. To contact the City Clerk's Office for an appointment, please call 951-572-3196 or email e-mail  

Voter Registration Information
Residents can pick up voter registration forms at:
Beaumont Civic Center
550 E. 6th St.
Beaumont, CA 92223

Election information can also be obtained through the Riverside County Registrar of Voters

Political Signs
Political signs in the public right-of-way require an encroachment permit prior to placement of signs. Click here for the encroachment permit application and contact the Public Works Department to obtain a permit and copy of the sign regulations.