Did you know that you can reserve one of the City of Beaumont's beautiful parks, pavilions and various City buildings/rooms? Whatever the occasion, the City has the perfect location to host your event!
If you plan to host an event on public or private property which may result in the closure of a City roadway, street, right-of-way, or highway, or more than fifty percent of a City park (Example: carnivals, parades, festivals, car races, marathon events, street fairs, block parties, etc.) a Special Event permit is required.
- Only one special event permit may be obtained every three months for any particular event site or for the same person, persons or organization. Any 501(c)(3) may apply for additional events (fundraiser car washes and yard sales.
- A business license shall be required for any special event which involves the conduct of business within the City of Beaumont.
- The Special Event Sponsor must procure and maintain insurance for the duration of the event.
- The applicant shall obtain all required permits and pay all fees required under Chapter 9.03 and any other permits and fees required in the Municipal Code. Any 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization may claim an exemption from the established fee schedule by filing proof of such status and explaining why such an exemption is appropriate.
- Holiday decorations that impede the City right-of-way are required to submit an application
For detailed information on Special Events, please view Chapter 9.03 "Regulation of Special Events" (PDF) in the Beaumont Municipal Code.